I’m relatively new to Instagram.
It took awhile to learn the ins and outs of blogging, and I still have a lot to learn. I thought it was time to work in Instagram, too.
I have an iPhone 5, so it’s on the older side and doesn’t take the best photos. I like to work with my photos in Photoshop, too.
This is an easy way to take photos from your computer and put them on Instagram using Google Chrome.
- In the upper right corner of your browser, click on the 3 dots. When it opens, choose “New Incognito Window”. It will open in a new window. You’ll have 2 Chrome tabs, so you can toggle back and forth. You’ll always know which one you’re in because the Incognito page will have a black background.
- When it opens, go to the 3 dots again and hover over “More Tools” and then choose “Developer Tools.”
- In the address bar of the browser, type “Instagram.com.”
- Log into your account.
- In the upper left side of the tool bar for the code, to the direct left of the word “Element”, make sure the icon for mobile is highlighted. To the left, the picture will be of the mobile app on your account, just like the screenshot above.
- From here, it will work just like on your phone!
The best part of it all is learning something new.